These are so touching they'll make you cry....
10. My 4 yr old daughter Millie, her Dad and her 'Uncle Chucky' were talking about things she will and won’t do when she gets older (as they usually do, hehe). I overheard them talking about dating and getting married. Curious, I started paying more attention, when I heard Millie say: " I promise, I won't date ‘til I'm married". Good girl!
Millie, Age 4
9. "You are a special momma because you make muffins so good
Isaac, Age 2
8. Sitting on the couch watching a movie, Andrew pats the spot right next to him and says in a soft voice, "Mommy, you're too far away. I can't touch you. Sit next to me, please!" He has no idea how he touched my heart and made my night with that little sentiment.
Andrew, Age 3
7. This past fall, Matthew (my nephew) and I were at a park playing around. A slightly older boy showed up and Matthew desperately tried to get his attention (or so I thought). After chasing him and his sister around with hopes they would notice (they didn't), he sadly walked over to the monkey bars and climbed on top of them. When I went over and asked him why he was on top not hanging on them having fun, he said, "Uncle Johno, I'm just trying to get that girl to notice me." Turns out it wasn't the boys attention he was after at all.
Matthew (nephew), Age 5
6. We live in a rural area, nothing but fields behind our house. When Mike was about four he pointed out the window and said,"Right there Mommy is where I’m going to build my house so I can always be with you." I said, "That would be very nice, but maybe someday you will meet a lady and get married and want to move away." With a look of horror on his face he said, "NO Mommy. YOU will always be my lady." At 19 he has his girl, but he still is his Mommy's boy.
Michael, Age 4
5. My son was two when my Mother-in-law died and for the longest time was really upset with me but wouldn't say why. Then one day he finally said, "Mommy, you were suppose to take care of grandma." I told him I tried very hard to and he said, "Yea, but now it's snowing outside and you buried her without a blanket and she's gonna get cold!"
Martin, Age 2
4. Issy looks at me and says "Mommy, you're the beautifuliiiist
Isabella, Age 2
3. "It's OK if you want to be a teacher outside. But inside the house you have to be the Mama".
Ben, Age 3
2. “Mommy, I love you to outer space. Is that the fartherst you can go?”
Natalie, Age 5
1. About a month after our dear Boxer, Charlie passed away of old age, my daughter told me one morning, "Charlie is my pal and I can bring him down from the moon & stars because I have stairs." Tears were brought to my eyes.
Alyssa, Age 2
1. I was talking with Matthew about death and he said he hoped we die together. I said that would be nice but that I was probably going to die first. He asked, "Why?" I answered that it was because I was older and older people usually died first. Then he looked at me and said, "When you die can you leave tracks so that I can find you?"
Matthew, Age 3